Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Project Life {March}

Here's a look at March in my Project Daisy,
huh-hum excuse me,
my Project Life
 
Week 10
I had lots of photos and lots to say...
 


 
so there are lots of journal cards that open.
{the weather card opens to a pic and the one that says "open" has an envelope with more pics}
 
 
Week 11
I think this may be my favorite spread in the whole book.
 
 
 
Week 12
{the reality of it all}
 
 
 
Week 13
{gave me fits, but I persevered}
 
 
 
And with week 13, this book is officially full
and I'm patting myself on the back.
 
 
Time to make book two.
 


2 comments:

Monica said...

LOOOOVE what you've done, Alisa!!
So nice to see you have a finished book. One page and I'm there too. :)
Hugs!
xoxo

Dorthe said...

What a great and big work- so much to see and read- so wonderful with the cards opening up,-to see and read more on the inside! I love that and pockets hiding tags and messages!
A beautiful treasure Alisa!