1. One time, I panicked and called my father instead of 911 when my dryer caught on fire.
2. Hearing squirrels run across the roof of my house is something that makes me smile.
3. Seven words I love: haberdashery, whopper-jawed, snarky, ominous, conundrum, prego and pie.
4. This winter I hope we get snow; at least twice, but no more than three times.
5. I looked out the window today and saw the yaupon holly bursting with red berries.
6. I might just finish all of the laundry today and that's saying something!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting caught up on reading blogs, tomorrow my plans include some creative time with friends and Sunday I want to spend some quality down time with my Farmboy!
Play along here.
And have a beautiful weekend!