Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A Glance At October

October was very busy for us.
 
The Farmboy and I took a short antiquing road trip
and then we had a lovely week with visiting family.
And afterwards I took another short road trip, that time with friends.
 
 
Then we had to say goodbye to our nearly 15 year old fur baby.
And I cried.
A lot.
And after that the Farmboy spent some time making music at an annual music retreat.
 
We are now a week into November and quite frankly I'm glad for it.
I think it's time to settle in and get ready for winter and the holidays.
 
Here's to another month of Life
with all of its ups and downs.
 


5 comments:

Lorrie said...

Taking time to grieve is so important. And I'm glad there's Thanksgiving and Christmas for you to anticipate. That helps, too. I hope November treats you better than October.

Dorthe said...

You have had a hard time, saying goodby, dear ,and I`m glad you had other friends to ask for your compassion, and care, in those tough weeks you have been through.
I hope that the time for greeting christmas and a new year, will help you steps further on your way to smile fully ,again.
Big hugs ,Dorthe

kandeland said...

beautiful photos as always. i hope that November and onward will be more carefree and joyous for you, and that new wonderful things will begin...xo

Photocat said...

How wonderful again to see a month in little piccies. Bad time seems to last double the amount of minutes. Fall has settled in, it's a good idea to curl up under a blanket with a hot chocolate, perform some quality-time-loosing. Which is in fact not a waste but an act of ripening and healing.

Monica said...

Thinking of you daily!
(((HUGS)))
xoxo