Friday, June 22, 2012

I Begin

I begin to see the proof
with my eyes.


I am surprised to feel the fever
in my soul.


I stand at the stairway- it seems like hours.
I must choose.


The conversation between
head and heart.


My instincts emphatically
know the signs.


I see a woman.
The afternoon light her only ceremony.


Her hands outstretched-
carrying the years of the Earth.


A whispered "my dear."


I begin.
I am.
I stand.


I see a woman changed.

*********

Chapter 1 Tasks:
Scenes From This Day + In A Series
Creating A Word Toolbox + Just Write



7 comments:

Leanne said...

I am doing this too! I should share them on my blog. Maybe tonight or tomorrow! Beautiful photography as always!

Lorrie said...

Lovely images and provocative text. I need to click the links to find out more.

Robin Thomas said...

Provactive minx....

Must go follow a link now.

Tiedupmemories said...

Very Creative Alisa! Love it!

Kimberley said...

hi - fellow excavator here. I do love these images. And I know that fever!

Nina said...

Lovely! Thank you!

Unknown said...

I noticed the avocado/guacomole and started drooling (I eat them every day). This is a lovely post :)

Sandy xox