Monday, April 11, 2011

Where Inspiration Abounds

If you do not already know of it,
which I'm sure most of you do,
you should go right now and check out


(actually you can finish reading this and then go check it out)

I've been pinning for a week and a half.
And I can't stop.


Just a few short weeks ago BP
(before pinning)
I would find myself most nights, about 30 minutes before getting into bed,
on Facebook battling it out on Tetris.
I found it a great way to slow my brain down and veg after a full day of doing.
Alas, I may never reach level 19 now that I have crossed over into AP
(after pinning)


I go to bed now with a mind full of beautiful, inspiring images whirling about.
(which makes for pretty dreams)

Here are my boards.  I have a total of 20 already.

Garland Love, Out for a Sunday Ride, Inspires Me, Words,
Mmmm, My Style, Handmade Pretties, Dance Me to the Moon,
Pretty, Pretty Princess, Kiss, Sigh, Daydreams,
Oh the Places I Will Go, Alfresco Please, You Can Find Me Here, I Heart Carousels,
Tea Party, Garden Delights, Home Sweet Home, Enchanted Forest


If you're already on, let me know so I can follow your boards and if you aren't and want to be shoot me your email and I'll send you an invite.

Oh Pinterest, how I love your loveliness.

15 comments:

Teri said...

Oh I really enjoy Pinterest! Already it has influenced how I'm decorating my house. My boards are at: http://pinterest.com/mission_chick/

Karin said...

lol....I love it! That divider board at the top is great...

Dawn said...

These are beautiful!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous...drool... please send me an invite, Alisa!

koralee said...

Ok....I am off to see what this is all about...it does look lovely...where have I been?

Hugs to you. xoxo

Charlene said...

WHAT??????? I don't know! What am I missing? Dare tell...
Charlene

Georgianna said...

Gosh, Alisa, your boards are gorgeous!!! I have resisted Pinterest as I just don't have time but I love all the beauty!

Cindy said...

Oh my gosh...its absolutely evil (in a good way) cause I really needed one more thing to be able to gawk at for hours on end. LOL. LOVE your pages...fabulous!

-c

Unknown said...

Yup it's very pleasing to the eye and very addictive!

Maija said...

Ok- you made me do it.... I requested an invite to Pinterest. Will I now call myself addicted?!?
Ox

Nina said...

Me too! Every night I go to sleep thinking of beautiful things - It's wonderful!

Kateyed said...

Oh Alisa. Isn't it fun? I feel like we are following each other around some days!!! I am lad to find someone else who is equally addicted. You did a great job describing it, with both your words and pictures. I just love going to sleep with those images in my head!
Sweet dreams, Pinterist Sister!
Suz

FILIGREE MOON said...

Hmmmm, with all your lovely images posted here, perhaps I should check it out. Funny, I heart carousels too. Check out Julie, at beingruby.blogspot.com, for the photos she posted this weekend....very cool carousels... Thank you for your sweet visit and kudos today! Have a grand week. ~ Angela

Kathleen Ellis said...

This is awesome! I'd love an invite, Alisa!
This is my 1st time visiting your blog...LOVELY! I'm your newest follower!
Have a Magnificent Monday!
;-D Kathleen

Caleen said...

I love pinterest too. I don't know how I stumbled upon it. but, it is truly addicting. So many beautiful things and ideas too. I haven't been invited. I am still on the list. I would love to be invited. I love your boards too. Really beautiful. Thanks for sharing your loveliness.. Have a great week. :)