Thursday, June 10, 2010

And A Winner Has Been Picked


All of your names were tossed into the coconut shell
(some twice... thank you for that!)
and a name was picked...

But, before I tell you whose name,
I just want to say

THANK YOU!

Y'all are truly the BEST
and as cheesy as it may sound,
you help make my life as beautiful a place as it is.

So again, thank you!

Alright,
on with it.

And the birdies go to...

Caleen

Congrats Sweet Lady!

*********

Now I have to go scrub the kitchen.
It stinks in here.
Someone dumped grease down the sink while we were gone.
Hrumph... 'nuff said.

8 comments:

Privet and Holly said...

Hooray for the winner! And welcome home, Alisha! xx Suzanne

Scented Sweetpeas said...

Congrats to the winner - good luck with the sink.

Margaret said...

Congratulations to the lucky winner, what a lovely giveaway! Margaretx!

Charlene said...

What a sweet giveaway. Congratulations to Caleen! Loved your choice in colors. Congrats to you on the 300. Hope to see you soon. Sorry we didn't have Art Group last month due to the rainy weather. And this month due to crazy schedules. Hope we get back on track & I'll get to see you again soon. Charlene

Mosaic Magpie said...

Congratulations!!! Lucky winner of this beautiful prize.
Debbie

Lori said...

congrats to your winner...dump some baking soda down the drain...it works like a charm!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the winner! Hope you enjoyed your trip, Alisa! Except for the sink. We went away once and someone forgot to flush...
EW!
Now, whenever we go on vacation, I'm the last one to check the "lavatory" and spray some disinfectant in it!
Ah...life!
Diane

Caleen said...

Yeah! I am so excited... I am such a grateful winner.. Thank you.. I hope you had a wonderful trip.. Bet it was paradise! Thanks for the lovely giveaway! I will cherish everything! :)