Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's Been a Looong Time

A long time since I have scrapbooked. However, within the last five days, I've been to two crops.

Way back at the beginning of the year, I shared a book I started. Well, I worked a little bit more on it... filled in the missing journaling on the pages I had already done and completed a few more.




This one still needs journaling.

I had seriously forgotten how much I enjoyed scrapping. I really need to make time to do it more often.

Thanks for letting me share and have a beautiful Thursday!

6 comments:

Lori said...

Alisa, those look great!!! i actually started playing with paper by making scrapbooks...i have to be honest, i am not so happy with how they look...one day, i will re do them to suit how i like things to look now...

Caleen said...

I love your scrap pages.. How fun.. I love to scrapbook but, no time lately for anything.. Hope you are enjoying your fall..

Charlene said...

I know a lot of started this journey through scapping. What happened to all the scrapbook stores? And the crops... what fun. I can tell you that chain stores, internet buying & economic hard times closed a lot of stores. But, all those memories need to be preserved. Scrap on! Great job.

Unknown said...

Those pages are lovely! I haven't scrap booked in soo long!

Sandy xox

the wild raspberry said...

your pages are so pretty and i love the size of them. your handwriting is very lovely as well.

i haven't scrapped in a loooong time too~i hope that doesn't make me a horrible mom! lol.

have a wonderful weekend~~
chasity

Nina said...

Your book is coming out so lovely! Each page is so beautiful!