Friday, June 27, 2008

Tagged Again


I was tagged by the sweet Brandy of Brandywine Boutique. This time it is 6 unimportant things about myself. Here goes... get prepared for the excitement!

1.Will Farrell cracks me up!

2.I read a different "Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy" every morning. They crack me up too!

3. I was going to name my son after Audrey Hepburn if he had been a girl.

4. I own 23 pairs of shoes.

5. I was "marked" by a big female tiger once. Surprisingly, it didn't stink... thank goodness. And I was kissed (licked) on the cheek from chin to forehead by a giraffe. These just happen to be my two favorite animals.

And number 6. When I was a kid my "when I grow up I'm gonna be a..." list consisted of a veterinarian, ballerina, truck driver, fashion designer and whale trainer. I didn't grow up to be any of those.

I tag:
Julie
Natalea
Julie
Joanna
Sadie
Sherry

I haven't forgotten about the giveaway! I've almost got it together, so I will officially announce it on Monday. And yes Lori, of course I'll pop your name into it! :)

Everyone have a beautiful weekend!

5 comments:

Sherry said...

Alisa, I love the photograph you used with this post!!

As for naming your son Audrey Hepburn...honey, I think he'd have been coping with that one to the max!!! :) (I know what you meant, I'm just having some fun because it's Friday!).

Thanks for the tag!!

Allie said...

Can't wait to hear about your giveaway! Now I've got to go over and check out Sherry since she's been tagged. Happy Friday!
~Allie

Lori said...

thanks Alisa:) you are a doll!!! tigers are one of my favorites too...i love all of the big cats...i wanted to be a doctor when i was young...missed that mark, but ended up in medicine another way...

Anonymous said...

Beautiful blog!
Denise Nantasket Beach Mass.

Anonymous said...

thanks for taggin' me! I'll have to think about my unimportant list. :) xoxo, Joanna