Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Goings On

I hope all of the mamas out there in blogland had a lovely Mother's Day. I think I am truly the most loved mama out there. Wow do those boys spoil me! I didn't get one meal made by them, but I got two delicious meals made by them!

And they completely surprised me with this beauty.Isn't she lovely! *Please ignore the horrid mess on the dining room table*


Fun, fun, fun!


Love those guys!


And before Capin' Davy Cannonswine had to go back to his other house he presented this sweet, sweet gift to me.

Even though he thought the bike was a nice idea, I am told he was dead set on buying this gorgeous little heart for me. No matter what Dad or Granny said to him, he had to have this from the antiques shop. He is the sweetest pirate kid I know and I am so blessed to have been given the gift of being his stepmama! Now I've made myself tear up!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news... Farmboy has gone and taken the plunge! He started his own blog. Now it's definitely not pretty and glittery and flowery, but it sure is funny!


The Amazing Adventures of a Farmboy and his Dog
If you need a laugh, go check it out!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I listed this in my shoppe yesterday.

And am diligently working away on other items as well.

Wishing you a beautiful day today!

8 comments:

Lori said...

Alisa, weeeeee!!! i adore your pink bike, how FUN!!! your Mothers Day sounds wonderful:) your new shop goodie is beautiful...and i love the heart you sweet boy bought for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Alisa --

LOVE LOVE LOVE the bike! I can't imagine too much being better than a cotton candy pink bike. My mother and I just saw a yellow one and a robin's egg blue one at this bike shop down the street. If I can figure out how to get that thing back to the base when hubby comes home from overseas, I think I just might buy it. Perhaps, the baby will have to ride on top of the car :) Thanks for sharing and hope you had a special day on Sunday.

Hugs,

Rosalyn-Sue

Alisa Noble said...

Thanks Rosalyn-Sue! Hope you get your bike.
Alisa

Anonymous said...

Love the bike! How great are they?
Glad you had such a nice Mother's day.

Lori said...

Oh Alisa, How fun!!!! And the beautiful red heart so speaks of love! Thanks for offering to make Marc a tag!!! Loti

Sarah said...

LOVE your new pink bike! Looks like you had a sweet mothers day. How sweet your son wanted to get you that red heart!!!!
Sarah
Vintage Lily

Teacher Kelly said...

I WANT THAT BIKE!!!!! Oh, it is adorable! So glad you were spoiled!

ittybittybirdy said...

Aren't pink Bikes the best! I got one last Christmas! You can check it out at this link if you like!

http://ittybittybirdy.blogspot.com/2007/10/dont-you-wish-you-had-my-wheels.html

Have a lovely day!