Friday, February 8, 2008

One World, One Heart & Pretty Birdies

So there is this really cool blog-happening going on right now. One World, One Heart is an annual blog event that is designed to get bloggers together to introduce, experience and enjoy each other and their sites. I'm still trying to figure out (and be a bit less sporatic in posting since I'm trying to use this as a journal of sorts)all this blog stuff. That said, I'm not actually participating in it...next year. But Ranjini over at Scrapologie is. She has this great give-away as part of the event. Go check it out. I've already started looking at all of the amazing blogs participating. So cool and inspiring!

On another note, I finished my sweet birdie this morning. LOVE IT!! So easy, even though it was done all by hand. I'm gonna make a ton of these.



Pulled that sweet little rose out of my great-grandmother's button box.

I'm off to gather supplies for "Crafty Day" with the Bug. Have a beautiful day!

1 comment:

scrapologie said...

Alisa! I love your birdie, she turned out so beautifully! Congrats on starting this lovely blog, the blog header is gorgeous - did you take that photograph yourself? It is so pretty!
Ranjini