Thursday, October 18, 2007

Craftiness Abounds

My baby is growing up! I was asked to make a mum for his girlfriend for Homecoming. It was a lot fun, spending time with him in the store he hates, picking out bits and pieces for the mum. And, believe it or not, he had OPINIONS about what it was to look like! If you ask me, that girl is pretty lucky to have a guy like him. (Of course, I might be a little biased.)








And...




I whipped this pretty puppy out in what seemed like no time.









So excited about this one. I have been wanting to try something like this for so long and finally, with tons of inspiration from Candice Carpenter , I did it. And it turned out exactly the way I wanted it to. That doesn't happen very often!
I can see a lot of glittery, vintagey crafts in my near future!

No comments: