Monday, December 13, 2010

4 Thru 7, Without 5

Today I have a December Daily update.

Day 4
(Farmboy photos)


On the 4th, we decorated the tree.


It worked out well that this is what we did on the 4th,
because the page had a pocket and we always take lots of pictures as we put the ornies on the tree.


I put a picture on both sides of one tag and on the other, a picture on one side and journaling on folded cardstock.

Day 5

Day 5 we took family pictures. We took a gazillion family pictures.
And I have yet to go through them all, other than to pick one out to send in Christmas cards. I've decided that I don't want to use that one for day 5 . I'd rather use the misfit pictures on this page.

Day 5 is on temporary hold for now.

Day 6
(Alisa photo {with some Graduate help- pushing the button})


Day 6 was cold, so lots of snuggling was done that day. Super simple. Added my journaling to the photo before printing it.

Day 7
(Alisa photos)


On the 7th I finally got around to decorating the house. I added some hand stitching on felt to this page. I'm not in love with this page, but I found myself spending way too much time on it, so I just let it be.

That's all I have for now.

Have a beautiful Monday!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pages! I especially love the stitched one. We take tons of pix too and I always feel bad when I have to cut back and delete some. Stay warm!
Sandy xox

knitterbeader said...

Alisa, your book is going to be absolutely, fantastically beautiful when completed. I really admire your talent!

Marianne said...

What a wonderful project. I don't think I would have the patience to see something like this through but I sure love it.
Have a wonderful time!!

Sandy Ang said...

Lovely album pages and such wonderful photos in it.