Monday, August 11, 2008
Mosaic Me and Puttering
First, a Mosaic Me.
(if you click the mosaic it will take you to Flickr to see all the photo credits)
This is a fun and interesting way to spend some free time. There are twelve questions. Here they are with my answers.
1. What is your first name? Alisa
2. What is your favorite food? bread
3. What high school did you attend? Allen High School
4. What is your favorite color? aqua
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Audry Hepburn
6. Favorite drink? coffee
7. Dream vacation? Europe
8. Favorite dessert? Angel food cake and fresh berries
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? World traveler
10.What do you love most in life? My family
11. One word to describe you. nurturing
12. Your Flickr name. Alisa Jane
As you answer each question, put your answer into the Flickr search engine and search through "everyone's uploads". When you get the results of your search, "favorite" the image that appeals to you the most from the first page of the results. After you have done this for all twelve questions, go to Big Huge Labs and create your mosaic. That last question's choices were a toughy for me. I didn't have very many choices, because most of the photos were my own.
The second thing I'm going to do today is do some domestic goddess puttering as Allison would advise. And then if there is time left over, I'm going to sit down with a book and a cup of tea and lose myself.
Have a beautiful Monday!