Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happenings

*For those of you who have already stopped by here to visit, if you should happen to come back and think this post looks different, well it is and you are not going crazy. There was a change in the plans for the party and I didn't realize it! Ooops!*

Hope every one here in the states had a marvalous 4th of July. Ours was very calm and quiet and relaxing.

Look what Brandy sent me.

I won runner up in a giveaway she had. Really, how sweet is she?! Look at all of these great little goodies. Thank you so much Brandy!

I've listed another new kit at Alisa Jane's Pocket. This one is called "Woodland Cottage". Comforting colors... yellows, greens, pinks and reds with a touch of black.

Next week I will list new journals at Alisa Jane and possibly a fun little banner.

I've been soaking my bottles. A couple of them had hard packed dirt completely filled to the rims.

And, my BIL brought me some more!

I love the different shapes and colors of all the little bottles he's found. He told me they have also unearthed a tractor from ages ago. I think that's cool, but it's not something I need, so I turned down his offer of that one.

Thanks for all of the great back advice. I think it's unanimous... I need to stretch more!

Two days left to enter your name into my giveaway!
Have a beautiful weekend!

9 comments:

Lola Enchanted said...

Hello~How sweet! That's such a nice thing to do for Lori! She's a sweet gal!~ And your pics are just fabulous!!!!! And, I just lOVE give~aways!!!! Count me in!



Enjoy your weekend!~

Sherry said...

Great winnings and I love the "yearbook" page you did!! Great idea to do this as a group effort!

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea for Lori!! She is the sweetest blogger out there..... Count me in for the givewaway!!!

Anonymous said...

Alisa, think of the decoupage possibilities for that tractor! ;-)

The bottles are SO cool! I love peeking at your blog and seeing the groups you've put together.

Thanks for stopping by my blog again too!

Are those pages you received old doctor's prescriptions?

Diane :-)

Anonymous said...

Love the bottles & the little beach like vignette. :) Loving that BIL of yours too. Be a doll & give him my address! LOL. xoxo, Joanna

Jenn said...

I saw Marie Antoinette for the first time last night after seeing it in your profile as fav movie.... love, love, loved it! Thanks for the recommendation!!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Nice runner-up prize!! How sweet is that!

Your new kit is really gorgeous--love the rich colors. Love it!

Smiles, Karen

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you like it! I just LOVE the tray with the bottles. Your kits are great! I just hearted your etsy shop.

Have a great week!
Brandy

Beth said...

hi alisa !!! oh put me in for your giveaway too !! got your name down for mine !!! those bottles are so awesome and all those lovelies you got !!!
xo,
beth
www.bethquinndesigns.com