Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Trying to Get It Together

I don't know what the deal has been the last few days, but I haven't been functioning correctly. I'm pretty sure I'm not getting sick, but I really can't seem to focus on anything at all. Hmmm, full moon? Then on top of that, I'm also pretty sure a kid I know (huhhmm... E) has been playing Rune Scape or something or other on this computer and now it's acting crazy too! (We'll see how long it takes me to get through this post!)

Anyway, a few things to share...

I have to share this, because it's really just too sweet. The lovely Kelly over at Sweet Addie Vintage emailed me last week saying she had a little something for me. She had been out shopping and found a little bluebird of happiness just like mine and the sweet thing bought it for me because it reminded her of me! Well when the mail came Monday this is what I found...

That cute little bluebird "found it's way home" amongst all kinds of fun and pretty things, as well as, the loveliest note. How did she know that's my favorite kind of candy? And the polka dotted headband... love it! After I got up and showered yesterday morning, I put clean jammies on (it was that kind of day!) and wore the headband too! (stylin') Kelly you are too kind, thank you again!

I did manage to focus long enough yesterday to list these two items in the shoppe.


I probably won't be listing anything else in either the "Rose Garden Collection" or "Le Jardin Collection". I have a new collection brewing as we speak though.

If you haven't picked up the latest Victoria and Romantic Homes magazines, you should. Lots of wonderfulness in them. I have devoured mine.

There was something else I was going to write about, but I seem to have lost it. I think I should go to bed now!
Good night.

3 comments:

Lori said...

what a sweet package from Kelly!!! don'tcha love that good mail? your new goodies are fab, i love that shelf thingie and your cards are so very pretty...my computer has been wonky too lately, freezing all the time...spring fever?

blessings said...

Oh I get that way too. Tired, stressed, overwhelmed with projects - Doesn't take much. Or at least, I can't seem to do as much as I used to. =) Just rest, you'll probably snap right past this in no time. Have a wonderful weekend. Blessings... Polly

Sherry said...

Don't you love it when new ideas, new collections start to germinate in your mind?!? These ones you've shown here are gorgeous.