Thursday, April 10, 2008

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

I don't watch very much TV. And I've never been interested in American Idol, until this season. From the beginning my two favorites have been Brooke White and Jason Castro. Well two nights ago I was so excited! Jason sang my all time favorite version, by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole of one of my favorite songs. This has been one of my favorites for a few years now. In fact, I think it was the first song I bought and downloaded to my ipod when I got it. The best part... Jason totally killed it! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.


**Edited** I do realize that all of that jibberish I wrote up there is really hard to follow and make sense of. So to sum up... I really like this song.

4 comments:

Lori said...

this is the first year i am not watching idol...everyone is in bed, i will be back tomorrow to listen:)

Whitney Johnson said...

I saw it, and I loved it, too! I love that version...in fact I recieved a ukelele for Christmas two years ago! I'm working on learning so I can play that version. ha!

Cape Cod Washashore said...

I have missed this season of Idol, but I did watch the youtube clip of this song, and it was AWESOME! =)

Margo said...

I LOVE Jason Castro and that version too! I almost jumped out of my chair when I heard him singing it. I tell my husband I want it played at my funeral (strange, I know!)
Margo