Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Cutest Thing

I'll be listing this "cutest thing" today and hopefully some other items as well,

at the shoppe. Alisa Jane

And to speak quite frankly, the light today sucks. Yesterday was beautiful. It's supposed to snow again today and tonight. Several inches I might add. As long as there is no ice involved, I don't mind too much. Although I am very ready for spring weather to stay! For those of you who don't know North Texas, the weather here is like Christmas. Every day it's a suprise... you never really know what it will be like till it happens. I suppose if you look at the positive side, it's exciting. (Okay, that maybe stretching it some.)

I need to go buy lavender now, so have a beautiful day... snow or no snow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alisa!
Thanks for visiting me and for your sweet comment!! I love your tussie mussie...it's gorgeous!

*Hugs* Dara

Sarah said...

Love your tussie mussie!
Sarah
http://vintagelily.typepad.com/my_weblog/